427 FE (454 cu. in.)
was going to put my stroked Ford 427 Cross Bolted FE (454 cu. in.) into my
Classic ‘66 Fairlane Nostalgia Drag car
before I broke the Detroit Locker hitting second - flipped the car landing
on the drivers side front fender and then rolled the car a couple times! So
much for my beautiful ‘66 Fairlane! I was
thinking about putting the Stroked 427 FE in the ‘68 Torino GT, but
honestly, I hate to change it from a stock ‘S” code!
This Ford 427 FE has a Ford Cross bolted Engine block (4.23 bore plus .030
over) with a 428 Cobra Jet crank which = 454 cu. inches! Has a Hot Comp flat
tappet Cam, Edelbrock 427 Heads and Special Edelbrock Intake Manifold! Special
SFI Romac Degreed Balancer.
Oil Pumps - Blueprinted Oil Pump including the following
Melling Blueprinted Melling M-57AHV Ford FE High Volume 5/16" Pump.
(1) FE Ford Special 5/16" Billet HD Oil Pump Drive shaft for use with
(1) Canton 15-810 Oil Pan FE Ford 427 Front Sump Street T-Pan GOLD IRIDATED.
(1) Canton 15-811 Oil Pan FE Ford OIL PUMP Pickup.
(1) Canton Windage Tray for Ford FE 427.
(16) Special 3/8” FE push rods.
scroll down the page to see a professionally assembled Street / Race Engine!